Engineering and Design Services
We can provide engineering drawings, documentation (i.e. Inspection Standards, Standardized Work, etc.), and prototypes of your products. We continually improve value by offering suggestions on cost-saving materials or manufacturing alternatives.
We offer complete build and assembly per Standardized Work; as well as, turn key development of Electrical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic systems including mistake proofing and fail-safing (Poka-Yoke).
- Design for Manufacturing – Turn your napkin concept into CAD drawings and then into a finished part.
- Prototype development – Improve designs and reduce manufacturing costs by Value Added & Value Engineering (VA/VE) analysis
- CAD/CAM – Reverse Engineer or document existing components for service.
- Quality—Confirmation of finished parts per Inspection Standard and Standardized Work
- Project Management—Organize large projects and provide status reports